Tuesday, February 14, 2023

More of the people who, someday, need to be made to pay for what they've done

After being swarmed by health providers who enabled her to medically transition as a minor, Prisha Mosley now says she’s been abandoned by the medical community as she attempts to navigate a complicated and painful detransition.

“I was under the impression that my doctors, who were transitioning me, loved me. They said they didn’t want me to die, they were saving my life, they were worried about me, and they wanted me to be healthy and happy,” Prisha told me. “Clearly, they don’t love me. As soon as it’s not profitable, they don’t want to help.”



1 comment:

Dan said...

Sadly these mentally defective fools don't realize a fundamental fact. Transitioning from one gender to the other is difficult and seldom 100% successful. Once the choice is made and implemented undoing that decision is essentially impossible. The damage is done. It's a one way trip. It's not like changing the wheels on your car and then going back to the factory wheels if you aren't happy. Once the surgeon carves you up and whacks of parts of your anatomy there is NO undoing the damage.