Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Experimenting will be done updated

I had the chance to pick up(Merry Christmas to ME!) some Berry's 200-grain plated .308 bullets.  I've heard they work well for subsonic loads in .300 Blackout, so I'll see.  

Update
Here are the bullets in question
Left to right, Hornady 190-grain Sub-X, the Midway blemished which I think are Sierra Matchkings, and the Berry's 200-grain plated.

Lyman has data for the Berry's in the latest manual, so I'll be starting from there.



I'll add more to this later.  Right now, the knees were fine when I got up.  Then came PT and being out in the cold... right now if I sit a while and stand up, they hurt.  I walk around much, they hurt.  I'm going to put them up for a while and see if that eases things.

5 comments:

Ol' Blue said...

Your knees might appreciate a little time under a heating pad set at low (or a bit higher, as you prefer).

Anonymous said...

My knees bothered me until I started riding my exercise bike occasionally.

clayusmcret said...

The pain means you're alive. Relish it while you can.

Firehand said...

Back in spring, after the first surgery, soon as could started riding mine around the area and it helped. Right up till some asshole stole it.

Don't have an indoor, unfortunately. Plan on getting a new bike toward spring.

Firehand said...

I have a hard time relishing pain. We have a long acquaintance at various levels, but a friend he's not.