Thursday, November 10, 2022

Interesting, what is Fecesbook up to now?

After two weeks of not looking at it, Fecesbook* seemed to be working ok, letting me do stuff.  Now, I've been messing with a VPN that came with my antivirus stuff, and no problem.  Then, yesterday evening, I tried to sign in, and all that comes up is a blank 'from Meta' page.

Which makes me wonder what the bastards are up to that they won't let you sign in with the VPN running?


*Yes, I know.  Still a couple of forums and people who only do thing on it, so if I want to stay in contact with them...

3 comments:

Phelps said...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

Note the dates.

Firehand said...

I figured it's what Curt says. Screw 'em, if they won't let me in, there's nothing I have to say that's all that important.

riverrider said...

zuk fired 11,000 of them so...