Thursday, August 24, 2017

Finally got some bullets cast,

and a bunch of them lubed and sized; now I've got to get the rest of them.

And finish(in some cases 'do') the cleaning I've let slide.

But I won't mow; ground and grass too wet, it can wait a bit.

Since it's nice outside, the Security Staff wonder why they're not being taken to the lake; it's because they'd get even wetter than usual, and I don't want to deal with that right now.

But something shall be accomplished today.  Really.  I promise.

1 comment:

captcraig said...

I hope you are using bacon grease for lube. I know it's not the most efficient etc, but when push comes to shove, it might have more effect. I wonder why our armed forces don't announce that all munitions are lubed with bacon grease. Could cause reverse placebo effect. Hmmmm I think I will contact Gen Mattis about this strategy.