Thursday, October 02, 2014

Couple of days ago,

having been taking it very easy on the arm, I found myself doing that "Do I really need to do this?  Maybe some anti-inflammatory and not push it?"  Which lasted until I tried doing something.  Yes, I'm going to have to do this.

No, I am not fond of the idea of having my sweet body violated with sharp implements; who is?  Know what bothers me more, long-term view?  The disruption and(lesser count) inconvenience.  Daughter's taking a day off work to drive me to and from.  Parent is coming up to stay a couple of days 'to help out'(probably in collusion with daughter to keep me from doing anything for that time.  Considering past history, probably a good idea), which means their driving up and staying instead of being comfortable at home.  Me being on one-arm-only for 1-2 weeks, plus the general pain & suffering.

This better be worth it.

1 comment:

Evyl Robot Michael said...

You'll be good as new before you know it.