Sunday, August 03, 2014

If I were Israel, it'd take a while to word a proper response

to this idiocy.
U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay made the charge this week, declaring that Israel should share its defense capabilities, known as the Iron Shield, with the same Hamas-sponsored terrorists whose missiles it deflects on a regular basis. 
...
Not satisfied with pillorying the Israeli offensive against surrounding enemies, Pillay also severely criticized the U.S. for providing assistance to the besieged nation.

“They have not only provided the heavy weaponry which is now being used by Israel in Gaza,” she concluded, “but they’ve also provided almost $1 billion in providing the ‘Iron Domes’ to protect the Israelis from rocket attacks.”
She lamented the fact that no similar “protection has been provided to Gazans against the shelling.”
I cannot understand the thought processes of these idiots.  Is it simply hatred of Jews, or some twisted "If you keep them from killing your children, you're a criminal" stupidity?

I think Lawdog had it right in his "If I were elected President" piece:
Since I like to copper my bets, I'd draw an advance on my first months paycheck, buy a truckload of dynamite and order the Commandant of the Marine Corp to de-infestate the UN building.

While the Marines are chucking UN politicos off the pier, I'd be personally setting charges in the UN basement.

At lunchtime, I'd have a cheeseburger and fries and watch the UN building go up like a Roman candle.
I would add one thing: ...are chumming the waters and then chucking UN politicos off the pier...  Yeah, might upset the sharks digestion; they'd get over it.


Speaking of stupid, there's Queers for Palestine.  Which is a level of dumb that's hard to describe.








No comments: