Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So this is progressive thought...

RNS pointed to(Uncle who pointed to) this piece of absolute, steaming, disgusting bullshit. RNS has a very fine take on it which you should read: I'll just quote the way this effing dirtbag ended his article:
But as a progressive, I would sooner lay my child to rest than succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.
Doug van Gorder, you are a fucking disgrace to the human race.


Added: I had to come back to this. I mean, it's so bloody damned disgusting. That this vile being would rather see his own kid dead than use a firearm to protect him? That he'd rather see more kids dead in a school attack than see someone who's faster thinking or running get clear?

There are just no damned words.

4 comments:

Chad said...

No wait!
It's sarcasm. He apparently does comments like this all the time showing how ridiculous most liberal viewpoints are. It took a little looking around but I found where the guy does other topics all the time too.

Firehand said...

Nice if it's indeed the case. Problem is, even if it is, there are other 'progressive' morons who really do think that way. And some of them are teachers.

Chad said...

Oh that's what probably makes this so good, is because it is so darn believable. Here's a good one that covers why its a "hoax": http://granitegrok.com/blog/2009/12/muddleheaded_progressive_or_closeted_con.html

Windy Wilson said...

I know of others who believe that very thing, and I know it's not meant as Irony or sarcasm or such.
Does this person even have a child? Even leftists embarass their children. My nephew is 4 years old and I notice a gradual change in political persuasion of my Leftist brother (less so in his Stalinist wife).