Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Two things: first, as my daughter said,

Squee!
Abbie Hawkins, a hotel receptionist, thought her mobile phone was ringing when she felt vibrations coming from her clothes.

But she later discovered the tiny creature tucked away in the padded pocket of her underwear.
First, I cannot imagine her not noticing that little beast being inside her bra(no comments about the vibrations, please, I'm trying to keep this clean). Second, either there's a hell of a lot of padding in that 'pocket', or- if that bra actually fits her- we need photographic evidence.

The other thing, if I were ever flush enough to buy that H&H .470 double rifle I've mentioned, even if I had that much cash I'd still handload for it with factory ammo going for prices like this. $280! That's $14 a round! For that price it should whack the buffalo and field-dress it for you.

No comments: