Friday, December 28, 2007

I just can't pass up this dirtbag lawyer story

found here, and all over the local airwaves. Short version: lawyer found guilty by the state bar association of various unethical things, including exchanging sex with a client for legal work. He was just on the air saying that he 'blamed his enemies for causing these charges to be prosecuted against him'(well, duh! as my daughter used to say) and that 'he will ask the state Supreme Court to impose a penalty less drastic than disbarring'. Again, what clown caught in something like this hasn't asked for a less drastic penalty? Seems to be a shortage of lawyers caught in such things willing to say "I screwed up bigtime, and I deserve the fullest penalty."

Oh, hell, I can't let it go: this is a LITERAL case of a lawyer screwing his client.

No comments: