Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been thinking about the Jew-hating peace activists

and I flat do not understand this*. White-supremacists masquerading as something else I would understand, they'll try most anything to get their crap out. But people who are members of longtime 'peace' groups going along with them? Or actually helping them out?

What makes this even more idiotic to me is that lots of people of jewish descent belong to these groups, some of them actively practicing their faith; that they would have one damn thing to do with this garbage is enough to make your brain uncurl.

There's a reason Joe Huffman made it his 'Jews in the attic' test: the saying that Jews are the canaries in the coal mine goes back a ways. So how the hell can supposedly intelligent, tolerant people have a hand in this crap?


*Couple of years ago I read a piece by someone, a rabbi I think, who said he was going to stop using 'anti-semite' or 'anti-semitism' in referring to some groups, they hate Jews and he was going to say it flat out from now on. I think I'll follow his lead.

No comments: