Saturday, November 13, 2004

Does anyone else want to see Steve Irwin chomped?

SERIOUSLY chomped?

First time I ever saw this boob, he was in Arizona chasing rattlesnakes. After about ten minutes I asked if anyone else was hoping one of the snakes would get him, and my dad and son both said yes. My opinion hasn't changed.

He's generally annoying, and after seeing the shots of him feeding the crocodile while holding the baby, I was willing to speed up the process by shooting him and then throwing him to the lizard.

Closely following him is Jeff Corwin. The actual critter stuff he does is pretty good, but then he either breaks into enviro-weenie-level lectures, or trying to do comedy with some beast for background.

Where's the serious man-eater-type beasts when you need them?

No comments: