Opinions large and small, worth everything you pay for them.
Friday, September 04, 2026
Her excuse is "I was only showing respect for these people,
(who don't think women can be allowed in public uncovered, and I want their votes)"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How browbeaten do you have to be to cover your face and hair in public? What I really don't understand is why no one is shouting the reason for this from the rooftops. That reason is muslim men cannot be trusted around women and treat them as if they were property.
1 comment:
How browbeaten do you have to be to cover your face and hair in public? What I really don't understand is why no one is shouting the reason for this from the rooftops. That reason is muslim men cannot be trusted around women and treat them as if they were property.
Post a Comment