Friday, September 08, 2023

I need to do a bunch of things

I need to replace the carpet on the stairs.  Couple of other things on the house.  Family stuff to take care of.  I need to alloy a bunch of lead, and cast a bunch of bullets.  I need to find a magic wand to make my arthritis better.*  I need to get laid.

And I need to do all that without getting hurt(again), as I really don't want any more familiarity with the ER.

I also need to get rid of a bunch of stuff, the problem there being "I know I still use this occasionally, is it worth keeping it?" combined with "What's a better way to store all this stuff?"

It just never ends, does it?

Added: in reaction to the second comment, since I can't post a picture there,


3 comments:

Brian said...

Sorry, I think you needed seperate posts here. I am easily amused and found it funny.

I need to get laid.

And I need to do all that without getting hurt(again)

"I know I still use this occasionally, is it worth keeping it?"

Anonymous said...

Get laid first.
It will make the arthritis feel better (if only for while) and there’s little danger of an ER visit needed.
(Disregard if ball gags and butt plugs are involved) 🤣

Firehand said...

I fart in your general direction!