Monday, August 14, 2023

Yeah, child abuse is a fair description

of this "I'm raising him to be a Feminist!" bullshit.
We discussed how the frustration Ken feels at being left out of fun in Barbieland mirrors how women and other minorities feel in America today. Together, we laughed about Barbie and Ken’s trip to the “real world” and the Mattel corporate headquarters, where only men sit in the boardroom. I assured my son that it’s OK to feel slighted and want to be in charge. It’s understandable that after his return, Ken leads a revolt and tries to rewrite the Constitution to put Kens in power. I get it: I’m pretty mad there are only four female Supreme Court justices and a female vice president.
Etc. ad Bullshit.

Makes you wonder if she's tried to push him into the 'You're actually a female gender!" crap?

No comments: