Saturday, April 01, 2023

Apparently the science of forensics doesn't exist, because "I have a PhD, and

I say so!"
“So if you were to dig up a human, two humans, in 100 years from now, both man and woman, could you tell the difference, strictly off of bones?” Gaines questioned.

The anthropologist said, “No,” as those in attendance burst into laughter.

“I’m not sure why I’m being laughed at if I’m the expert in the room,” the anthropologist said. ...
As Gaines began to explain that she had “put a lot of research into this,” the anthropologist cut her off to say: “I have a Ph.D.”



2 comments:

Country Boy said...

PHD = Piled Higher and Deeper. That statement let everyone know it's getting really deep in that room.

markm said...

Do this anthropologists sponsors and institution know that she is incompetent?