Monday, March 13, 2023

Talk about a chickenweasel in the henhouse

BREAKING: Public defender for Zachary Rehl--whose emails were surveilled by FBI and apparently shared with prosecutors--filed motion this morning to dismiss case against him

And just to add to the fun, a little further down is this:

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
·
22h
Just got off of a zoom meeting with Fed, Treasury, FDIC, House, and Senate.

A Democrat Senator essentially asked whether there was a program in place to censor information on social media that could lead to a run on the banks.

"We must control what the commoners hear, lest they act in ways we do not approve of!"

5 comments:

Glypto Dropem said...

Too late, I hit up the local ATM for another $500 to keep in my cash stash.

Banks will suffer death by a thousand cuts instead of decapitation.

I belong to a solid credit union and have for 39 years. I'm not worried about access to my money, but concerned about the banks that supply the funds from my wife's and my employers to our direct deposit.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, just ropes and lampposts. Trials would just be a waste of money.

Mind your own business said...

Chicken? Or fox?

Firehand said...

Yes, I need to fix that

markm said...

"Chickenweasel" is fitting for many in Congress.

Also, "Chickenweasel in the hen house" is a good summary of one side of the debate about bathrooms for transexuals.