Sunday, January 22, 2023

I wonder if the greenies will have any problem with this?

Probably not, since it's leftist politicians doing it.  and 'Solar Panels!'
In December 2022, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland announced that her department would expedite plans to build solar energy farms across tens of thousands of untouched public land in 11 Western states. The announcement has garnered little to no national attention, save for the occasional report that the Biden administration is expanding renewable energy production.
Also, "Screw those hicks who live out there."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no problem with solar panels on roofs but they are a blight on the landscape. In my area I’ve been seeing them uglifying productive farmland. Nothing when compared to loading up tens of thousands of acres with solar panels.
Ed

Anonymous said...

I think you're starting to see why BLM was violating land leases.