Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Google: "We are Evil, and we have a thing

about Jews."

Google's Head of Diversity:
Kamau Bobb, who is also an 'Equity in Computing' don at Georgia Tech, wrote a 2007 blog post, which remains on his website, titled: 'If I Were A Jew.'

Bobb writes: 'If I were a Jew I would be concerned about my insatiable appetite for war and killing in defense of myself. Self defense is undoubtedly an instinct, but I would be afraid of my increasing insensitivity to the suffering of others.'

He evokes the memory of Kristallnacht, a Nazi pogrom against Jews in 1938, and Holocaust victim Anne Frank to question why Israel lacks 'compassion' towards Muslims in Gaza, Lebanon and the West Bank.

Seems that when the head of Google isn't lying under oath to Congress, he hires people like this.  Wonderful, isn't it?

No comments: