Sunday, November 08, 2020

An update

Thanks to ATT effing-up the original trouble call, no internet at home for another few days.

Lost all in the fridge and a few small things in the freezer; the stuff in the latter I'd really worried about seem to have stayed solidly frozen.  Grocery shopping this week.

On the latter, if the power hadn't been reconnected when it did the next morning I'd have had to find more dry ice.

The downed stuff in the yard is all piled at the curb for when the city decides to start picking it up.

Once more I have to note that, had I a .22 suppressor I'd be tempted to set up a sight blocker of some kind and use it to prune some branches too high to reach.

This was one hell of a mess.  If it'd hit a month later, when most of the leaves were down, might have been half as bad.

More later as time and opportunity allow.

No comments: