Thursday, October 15, 2020

I don't want to hear one more Gods-damned word from the left about 'violent rhetoric' from the right

when they either ignore or make excuses for- or actively support- assholes like this guy.  Kristopher Jacks, a member of the executive committee of the Colorado Democratic Party.  Who plans, among other things,
 I’m gonna be in my garage, right next to my gun safe, all night long, on the 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff. … You really want to change this country that way, with violence, there’s only one way to do it. You gotta get people that are close to billionaires and start just, random billionaires start turning up dead. And nobody knows what the f*ck’s going on. Nobody knows. Nope, I don’t know. They just turned up dead. And just three or four of ‘em is all it’s going to take. All it’s going to take is a pattern of I don’t know, I don’t know, man. I don’t know what happened. Just showed up that way. I walked in. That’s how it was. That’s the only way that’s, you do that to three or four people enough to say that this is a pattern, and this is why – draw a dollar sign on their desk or whatever you do, that’s what it’s going to take. It’s going to take a strategic hit against the 0.1% that’s in charge, cause that’s who it is. Killing random Nazis in the street, random f*cking bootlickers.
 
 

No comments: