Sunday, July 28, 2019

A fine example of having it both ways:

the FOP clown and the asshat Mayor.
Murray was there to defend the four Chicago Police officers fired by the Police Board for covering up for Jason Van Dyke, the officer convicted of second degree murder for shooting Laquan McDonald.

He was arguing that “nobody worked together to form a conspiracy” and the four officers got a raw deal from the Police Board.
vs.
“It was not appropriate for me to say that out loud,” Lightfoot said.

Is the mayor planning to apologize to Murray or to the union with which she is now attempting to establish a dialogue and needs to negotiate a new police contract?

“I think I just did. I think I said I shouldn’t have said that out loud,” she said.

Is the mayor sorry she said it or is she sorry the derogatory remark got picked up on a hot mic?

“I’m sorry that I said it out loud,” she said.


No comments: