Saturday, October 28, 2017

I'm sorry to say that this doesn't surprise me. At all.

In the real world, the outrage would have continued unabated until either The Creepies publicly repented and slithered quietly away, or were run out of Dodge by the angry villagers. But Mr. and Mrs. Creepy knew something my wife and I didn’t understand at the time – in Hollywood, there’s something more toxic than spooning in bed with other people’s kids.

A friend of The Creepies, another Hollywood wife, approached my better half as a sort of ambassador – attempting to explain away her friend’s conduct. When her flawed argument was rejected, Mrs. Ambassador let it slip.

“Well, [Mrs. Creepy] did say you guys were conservatives.”


Fits right in with "Racism is WONDERFUL!  As long as you're racist against white people."  Because that doesn't count.  Or something.


No comments: