Friday, December 11, 2015

Yeah, when Obama's stirring up noise about gun control and 'Watch what you say!',

people aren't talking about this stuff:
Remember Solyndra? $535 million in loan guarantees up in smoke?
Heard about Solana? A solar power station built here in Gila Bend, AZ? The Dept. of Energy under Obama guaranteed $1.45 billion in loans for that project. And now the parent company, Spain's Abengoa, is on the brink of bankruptcy.

But wait! It gets better!

That, and the other stuff. Like ISIL, like the part Obama and Hillary played in collapsing Libya, that other stuff.


To the Democrats, anything that stops them from doing whatever they want to you is a “loophole.”
Or, as Tam put it, 'Loophole: people doing legal !(#* I don't like.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loophole... Here in Virginia, we call that, "liberty".

Private sale at a gun show is exactly the same as a private sale in my front yard on a Saturday morning. It is me, doing whatever the hell I want to with my own property. I am not asking for your permission.