Thursday, October 08, 2015

If there is anything more stupid than this,

I'm not sure I want to know about it.  This is just as stupid as lowering standards for infantry so you can get more of the preferred mix of people in.  And- since fires happen more often than infantry actions outside of open war- more likely to get people killed.

But that's not a concern to the idiots running this.


I'm not even going to link to the latest Hillary Clinton crap.  More servers, more classified e-mails, more "I want your guns!", etc.  Sick of it, sick of her.


Gov. Howler mouthed off, and is now trying to claim "I didn't say what I said!"

He's also getting rather pissy about being called on some of his current howling.


Frankly, I don't care if you are transgender. I don't care if you are gay. I don't care if you are a Hare Krishna member (but don't ask me for money at the airport). If you support gun rights, then you are my friend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead. Let them integrate. After a few high-profile deaths of good people, sue the sacks of [excrement] for all they are worth for pushing this twaddle.