Friday, May 31, 2013

To the relief of some, and probably the disappointment of a few,

I'm still here.

Big damn supercell formed out west and headed due east for a while; then, just as it reached the western edge of Oklahoma City, started turning south.  My area got a bleepload of rain and lots of wind, some small hail.

Daughter lives about a mile south of me, no power but otherwise ok.

So far, if I'm remembering correctly, there's been three reported through central OK so far; lots of damage, they're saying a few fatalities.  Very few, all things considered.  And yes, Moore got some of this.
Again.

If you'll now excuse me, I think I'm going to have a taste of something involving ethanol.

Quick addition: Evyl stated Lord, please let my last recorded words not be on Twitter or FaceBook.  What came to my mind?  "You just made me imagine someone saying "Hand me a beer, I'm gonna watch this!"

1 comment:

Bob said...

Glad you came through it ok.