Sunday, July 12, 2009

There was a POS movie called 'Meteor' on tonight

and it managed, it the small part I watched, to get some of the main conflict points in early; white men who own guns are bigots and racists and looking to shoot someone of a minority type once the disaster strikes.

AND their effects and storyline sucked. And their scientists, at least the ones I saw, seemed to combine "I am a genius!" with "I'm travelling from Mexico back to JPL and I'm too stupid to make sure I don't run out of gas on the way."

And the networks wonder why so many people don't watch their work.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me???? THAT was cinematic excellence! Wife and I watched the whole thing....seriously, who doesn't stop and watch a train wreck once in a while???

kahr40 said...

If this was the one with Sean Connery and Natalie Wood, I'd have to agree. Not impressed at all.

Firehand said...

No, that one was just a general bad-science disaster movie; THIS was a true POS

Anonymous said...

This is why I stick to watching sports.