Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where's the snow?

So far, less than an inch of sleet. Which is enough to mess up travel, but not nearly the 'major weather event' predicted in near-horrified/near-delighted tones














They're now saying 3 to 6 inches by tonight. Maybe, but it'll have to start snowing like a mini-blizzard to get there.

Amazingly, my days off coincided with this, so instead of slip-sliding to work, I fed and watered the dogs and am now ditting here doing this. And unless I find some cooking item I absolutely HAVE to have, I ain't going out except to check on the critters. There's some of the pot of chili and the rest of the cornbread I made last night, so I think I'll mess with a piece of wood I'm practicing checkering on, screw around on this here innernut and stay warm.

No comments: