Thursday, November 30, 2006

I don't care how far you used to walk to school,

it's cold out there. 20F. And yeah, the show actually did kick in. You saw earlier, here's current:














Little ways north of here on to the border, they've actually got blizzard warnings out. unusual around here; Kim would love it. What was that line from Dr. Fever on WKRP in Cincinnatti: "It's a balmy 17 degrees with a gentle wind wafting out of the north at about a thousand miles an hour."

Lots of little flakes coming down. At this rate it won't hit the six inch mark if it does taper off this evening, unless it gets a fair bit heavier for a while. I need to get the broom and sweep off the porch when I feed the critters; I used to have a scoop shovel but I loaned it to someone after the last snow(yeah, YOU know who you are) and it vanished. So I'll sweep a bit there and in the driveway.

No comments: