Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More general thoughts

Steve has once again been rendered speechless by FP&L. I'm wondering if he ever got the ice for the fermenting fridge?

Kevin over at Smallest Minority has a number of good thoughts and reports. On the wussy GFW new James Bond(!), the move toward a carry law in Wisconsin, and the vote in Brazil.

The Geek speaks of Eugene Volokh and the 2nd, ABC playing bluffing games with the news, FEMA reversing course on one of their latest bullshit moves, and his own thoughts on Brazil.

I'm trying Steve's advise from last week on seasoning cast iron. I hope it works, I can smell it inside and the grill is outside and the windows are closed...

Mr. Completely writes of the Jennings .22. When I took my carry class, one lady had one of these, and the shots were keyholing at three yards. No thank you.

I checked the cast iron; it was nice & hot, and I hadn't set the garage on fire, so I turned off the heat and left it to cool slowly.

I just re-read Volokh's piece that I mentioned earler; GO READ IT. It's important.

I may not post for a few days. No, I won't be able to make the NoR shoot, but I will be out of town.

No comments: