Friday, September 22, 2023

Good dogs

A 2-year-old girl who walked away from her home in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula alongside two family dogs was found in the woods hours later sleeping on the smaller dog like a furry pillow, state police said.

“She laid down and used one of the dogs as a pillow, and the other dog laid right next to her and kept her safe,” Lt. Mark Giannunzio said Thursday. “It’s a really remarkable story.”

Considering a lot of dogs, I wouldn't say 'remarkable', but definitely a good one.

4 comments:

Matthew W said...

At 2, when I was around my daughter, she was never an arm's length away.......

Firehand said...

Kids at that age can perform vanishing acts a pro magician would envy

Dan said...

Humans don't deserve dogs. Fortunately the dogs don't know that.

Anonymous said...

I “lost” my daughter at about that age in my back yard for a few frantic minutes. Turns out she just walked around to the front. They can be so quick. I can’t imagine all night. Those are some good dogs.
Ed