Friday, November 12, 2021

These people are scum and should be treated as such

Early Thursday morning Cranbrook RCMP were notified that someone defaced the cities Cenotaph mere hours before the Remembrance Day ceremony was set to take place.

Spray-painted across the memorial were the words “the real heroes are the vaccinated.”


Same level as CNN posting that tweet that "We love and respect the troops, but you should also love and respect us journalists."

Fuck 'em all.  With an old shovel handle.

2 comments:

markm said...

If I heard that from modern-day journalists, I'd tell them, "We loved and respected Ernie Pyle. You're no Ernie Pyle."

And I bet they'd have no idea who I was talking about, and couldn't even google him unless I spelled "Pyle" for them.

Firehand said...

That's a rather good idea