Saturday, October 30, 2021

The current bullshit excuse for pressuring someone into sex is

"You're transphobic, and you're a TERF if you don't sleep with me!"

I've heard it of the other side before: "I'm a woman!"
"You've got a dick and I don't want to have sex with a man."
"I'M NOT A MAN, I"M A WOMAN!  You're saying this because you hate trans people!"  Etc.  This is the other side: "I'm not a man, I'm a woman even if I do have a penis, and you have to sleep with me or you're a TERF and I'll ruin you!"  Including the PC-at-any-cost lesbians who'd shit a brick if an open male put that kind of pressure on a woman, but a "I identify as a woman!" does it, it's ok.

Including idiots/assholes like this:
Isn't it wonderful?  People who claim they want to 'be left alone to live as they choose' insist everyone else live they way they demand, or else.

We have a surfeit of asshole control freaks, and a shortage of helicopters for short trips.

2 comments:

A Texan said...

"In the piece, Ms Lowbridge attempted to discover how 'widespread' the issue was across the country and said several people had contacted her about the pressures to 'accept the idea that a penis can be a female sex organ'.

The author acknowledged it was 'difficult to determine the true scale of the problem' and referred to a survey carried out by the campaigning group Get the L Out - which reported 56 per cent of respondents had felt pressured or been coerced into accepting a trans woman as a sexual partner."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10132549/Lesbian-claims-shes-seen-people-identify-trans-women-bully-young-girls-relationship.html

Trumpeter said...

Better to join them..

Me? Yeah I am trans also. I identify as SuperStraight.