Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I should note that, to be properly demonstrative

of my patriarchal cismale gendernormative fascism, I've decided to let the beard grow*.  Since the SJWs have declared beards to be a promotion of 'toxic masculinity' and such, it's practically required that a gun-owning knife-sharpening unapproved-book-reading non-pc-language-using male bastard such as myself grow one.

I shall have to keep a wary eye on this process; according to the batshit-crazy leftists-'feminists' SJWs this process is bound to cause me to look for opportunities to loot, oppress, and generally commit cultural appropriation on the helpless denizens of other cultures; any ideas what warning signs to watch for, so I can properly encourage the tendencies?


*Had one years ago; be interesting to see how it comes back in.

2 comments:

Old 1811 said...

I've had a beard for years, and I've never looted, etc. I think it's because my likeliest victims (the SJW types) don't have anything I want, and the people who have stuff I want are liable to shoot me if I try to take it.
I'm too scared to do further research.

Titan Mk6B said...

I have had a beard for years also.

I am just too lazy to shave every day.