Sunday, April 27, 2014

"I do NOT want to discuss my false accusations against you

or anything else.  I'm going to let my security push your producer around, and then jump into my (probably Bloomberg supplied) car with my armed guards and run away."

Note two things in particular:
“I’m not interested in having a conversation with you, because you’ve been so insulting online,” Watts said.
coming from someone who's repeatedly mad- hell, repeatedly LIED about Loesch.  And tried to prevent her speaking on a tv show.
And
Much like Rosie O'Donald: "Of course I have armed guard, AND IT'S YOUR FAULT!"  Etc.

Wonder how much of the fifty million Bloomberg is spending went for this MDA astroturf?

One more thing:
So it's fine to PAY armed guards to protect your sorry ass, but plain citizens wanting to own and carry their own, THAT'S bad.
Unless you're a rich and connected 'plain citizen', in which case New York has demonstrated you can get the carry permit the peasants aren't allowed.  And they don't want to talk about that.

No comments: