Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Penn Square Mall: no answer as yet

so I sent the following to Simon Property Group:
I am sending my question as a general inquiry because when I send to Penn Square specifically, or name it in this form I get the following reject:
DELIVERY FAILURE: User blanddec (blanddec@simon.com) not listed in Domino Directory

My question:
I went to Penn Square for the first time in a while, and noticed that you have posted 'no firearms' signs on the doors.

Those who have carry permits have passed a background investigation and class; I am curious as to why you have decided that people with concealed carry permits are not welcome in your mall, or are not trusted to carry their sidearm there
.

That header added for the reason noted: send to the specific contact for Penn Square Mall, or if- in the corporate form- I choose 'mall specific question', I get a reject.

Not that it matters so far, because nobody has answered the question; we'll see if they do this time.  Last time and this I get a automated "We received it, someone will answer" message, so I know it's getting there.

No comments: