Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Weather Service showed 50% chance of rain;

now it's raining, and their site shows a 40% chance.


Sigivald said...

40% chance of rain means that they expect 40% of the forecast area to get measurable rain.

Not a 40% chance of you getting rained on vs. 60% chance of no rain for you.


BobG said...

And yet they claim to know what the weather will be like 50 years from now...