Wednesday, December 01, 2010

There was a comment that showed up in my 'Hobbit' post

that for some reason never published. Short version, I'm a fool who should read 'The Hobbit' before speaking, apologize, etc.

Guy, it's been a long time but I have read it; I'm aware of different-shaded hobbits(matter of fact, there's a bit on it in the article, remember?), and it makes no difference. When someone doesn't fit what the job is looking for, to start bitching about Discrimination! and RACISM!! is bullcrap. A Facebook page to gripe about it, yet!

So no, I'm not apologizing. I'm sick of this kind of nonsense. I also found this over at SondraK; maybe I'm getting too cynical, but I tend to think the last two paragraphs in the linked article may well cover the real reason behind this crap.

No comments: