Friday, December 31, 2010

No, I'm not at the big New Year's thing downtown

and not at the various bellydance shows on for tonight.
A: I don't really like crowds, especially crowds with lots of drunks,
B: It's going to drop to 17 tonight(it's 25 as I write this), and
C: I've had a scratchy throat and aches all day; it may be just lack of sleep and the weather changing again, but I'm not pushing it.
So I made a good dinner, and I'll have a drink or two before I go to bed. Good enough.

Oh, and let us not forget "I don't like driving around wondering if that clown weaving a bit is drunk." Especially if said vehicle is heading in my direction.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Happy, prosperous, gunny and, as I think I've said before, an un-interesting* 2011

Keith



*in the sense of the old Chinese curse