Friday, March 05, 2010

In the Continuing Saga of the 15-22,

that was fast. Notice from the shipper that it's here, picked it up this morning.

This time the 'Repaired' lists three things:
Updated to latest spec.(whatever the hell that means)
Replace mag
Replace/repair springs

Why 'replace mag' I don't know, I guess that's their current way of saying "Sorry 'bout that, here's a new magazine".

So next time I get to the range it's test time: every kind of .22 ammo I've got and see if it works the way it should.

As I say, this was a fast turnaround, which is good; I haven't heard a word from S&W in this whole mess, which is not. I sent an e-mail to customer service with details(the latest e-mail that they either ignored or didn't bother to answer), and while waiting for the shipping label I wrote an actual letter, hoping that might get more attention; no idea if it did, no response at all. Be kind of nice if S&W could bother to spend a moment answering the e-mail at least; why bother having a 'customer service' address if you're not going to bloody ANSWER anything?

Oh, and the shipping label they said they'd e-mail? That never arrived. Wonderful, that is.

No comments: