Friday, February 03, 2006

Julian Bond is a friggin' idiot, AND a fool

And a number of other things, but I'm trying to be polite, here.

I first heard about this on radio today, Sean Hannity came on and mentioned it, then had as a guest some clown("Civil Rights Activist") defending Bond. Hannity did something that makes up for some of the ways he irritates me; he asked the clown if HE thinks Bush is a Nazi, and kept after him until he actually answered the question.

Which took a while. This idiot kept going off on "Bush lied", "Bush this", etc., but after telling everyone how Bond is a wonderful man, "I've known him for years, we're losing what we've worked for because of Bush" and so forth, Hannity hit him about seven times with the same question and demanded an answer, and he finally said "Yes, Bush is a Nazi". This was after having accused him of some crime(kind of busy, didn't hear all of it) and when Hannity asked for proof clown says "I'll show the proof when I need to". Which means "I have no proof of ANYTHING, but I'll make these charges anyway because I'm used to getting away with crap like this and how DARE you make me answer?!?"

Wankers.

No comments: