Thursday, November 10, 2016

Somebody started beating my dog this way,

there'd be biped bodies on the street.  Many as it took.  There are no words.


We still don’t know who will win the electoral college, although as I write this it looks — incredibly, horribly — as if the odds now favor Donald J. Trump. What we do know is that people like me, and probably like most readers of The New York Times, truly didn’t understand the country we live in.
Once more, the only proper comment is


Snork.   Hehehehehe.
"Democrats have been arguing for years that President Obama should have the power to get a lot done on his own, without going through Congress: executive orders, going to war, etc. If President Trump exercises similarly broad powers, remember: Trump didn't build that!"


Next time some apologist starts the "Hillary's acts weren't worth prosecuting!" or some such crap,
The Obama administration has filed more charges against those who leak classified information than all previous presidential administrations combined, according to a statement made by CNN’s Jake Tapper that was marked “True” by Politifact. The culture of secrecy in Washington is so prevalent that former CIA and NSA Director Michael Hayden famously said in 2010, “Everything’s secret. I mean, I got an email saying ‘Merry Christmas.’ It carried a top secret NSA classification marking.” 

Even seemingly minor violations of these policies are met with little mercy.
Unless your name is Clinton, or you're one of her thralls.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they block the road I hit them at maximum speed then clear the riot zone. If a mob surrounds my car and touches it, I SHOOT TO KILL, As is my right under Ky.'s "stand your ground law". This may be why there are no riots in 90% Democrat Louisville and Lexington Ky. Because we have the RIGHT to defend ourselves with firearms and have the right KILL the attacker. A right I intend to use should I be molested while going about my lawful business. I will not see my child dragged from my car and murdered by a feral mod. ---Ray

KM said...

there'd be biped bodies on the street. Many as it took. There are no words.

Right. There. With. You.
I don't dare show this to my wife, she wouldn't be able to sleep knowing these fucks are still on the loose...and we're 2000 miles away.
Of course where we live, we are able to defend ourselves. No horseshit Sullivan Law here.