Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Got to try something new today

New to me, at least.  Short time ago the people at Grab A Gun contacted me with an offer: "How'd you like to try out some of the guns we sell and write about them?"

First thought: "I's a BIGTIME gunblogger now!"(shut up, Erin, it was just for a moment)
Second thought: "Get to try some new guns and write about it?  For free?  Uh, yes please!"

So over the next while I'll be trying out some things and putting up what I think of them.  Shot the first one this morning, I'll try to have it up later today.

Oh yeah: attention any federal types reading this: no, I'm not getting paid; they're covering the firearm rental and ammo, that's it.  So go away.

3 comments:

Erin Palette said...

Shut up? Dude, I'm THRILLED for you! You go ahead and have those bigtime thoughts! :D

Firehand said...

I find myself suspecting a conversation along the lines of "Hey, it's cheap advertising! Besides, he's not likely to shoot himself in the foot or something."

But I'll take it.

Leigh said...

Nice work if you can get it, even if it doesn't involve money. Congrats, Firehand.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY