Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Evict Lyme raffle

over at Jennifer's.
It's a fundraiser for a good cause.  And I should have posted on this sooner; my apologies for my brain malfunction.
Here’s what you’ve got to do. Donate over at Bonnie’s place. Not me, you send me money and I will spend it gleefully and you will not get a raffle ticket. Email the paypal receipt to jennifer AT injennifershead DOT com. I will respond to your email. If you do not hear from me within 48 hours, drop me a line either in my comment section or via facebook or any other means you know to get in touch with me. I am checking my spam folder daily just in case. I need you to tell me how many tickets you are buying in which bucket and what your  preferences are. (If you’ve already donated and sent your receipt, you should be getting an email from me soon asking these questions.) Donations can be split however you like. A $100 donation can get you either 10 $10 tickets or 5 $10 and 10 $5 tickets. Just let me know when you send in your receipt. (Non PayPal users please contact me for other arrangements.)
ETA: For the sake of my sanity, I have added a form. Please fill it out. Unless you have already heard from me, you WILL NOT be entered unless you fill out the form.

2 comments:

Squeaky Wheel said...

Thank you for spreading the word. :)

Firehand said...

Should've posted on it earlier; I plead short-circuits in the brain.