Monday, June 14, 2010

About Democrat Rep. Bob Etheridge's apology,

Moe Lane sees it as an "I got caught so I'm sorry" type. There's also this bit:
No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse."
Ahem. THEY ASKED YOU A FREAKIN' QUESTION, YOU BASTARD; just a bloody question. And you have to throw this 'intrusive and partisan' crap in to try to excuse yourself.

Some of the lefty blogs and news weenies are making a big deal out of the guy saying "We're just students!" while being assaulted by Etheridge; guess what, guys? Some jerk's acting like that, I'm not giving him my name either; and this guy sounded scared to death. He asked a representative a question and gets assaulted, he was probably scared what would happen later if he gave his name. And bloody shocked that Etheridge would act this way.

No comments: