Thursday, August 07, 2008

Anyone who trusts the "We can predict the climate in 100 years"

morons is a bigger moron. Just before I left for the range this morning it was '50% chance of storms today, 70% chance tonight'. Since I got home that has changed, and in the last hour I've heard it change from 30% to 50% to 40%.

Weather weenies, bah humbug.

1 comment:

Fire said...

I usually predict when it's going to rain by watching it.....well, rain.