Friday, May 16, 2008

Speaking of 'least repulsive Democrat',

Sebastian brings us this from McCain's speech:
4:35: McCain says he supports the banning private sales, and campaign finance reform

4:37: McCain says he doesn’t support regulating sales between people within the same family.

4:40: McCain says his support of regulating private sales doesn’t detract from his support of the second amendment. Can’t say I agree with that one.

4:42: McCain reminds everyone that Obama wouldn’t sign onto the brief urging the Supreme Court to overturn the DC gun ban in Heller.

4:42: The theme seems to be “I suck a little, but my opponents suck more.”

This is so encouraging, I may have to puke. And THIS is what the StupidRepublican has managed to produce. And tells us is a 'GREAT candidate!" And who many Stupid Party(why pretend otherwise?) politicians expect to 'save them' in November.

Did I mention puking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why you need to vote for my greyhound, Goldie.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great if nobody(except the nra board) showed up for his speech at the convention?
emdfl