Wednesday, March 09, 2022

One thing I'm trying to do, preparation for the day (hopefully not soon)

I assume ambient temperature, is to get rid of what I can.  Cleaning up all the old papers, and what amounts to junk in Dad's shop, made the point.  I'd been working a bit on that before, but I've tried to up it some.

The problem is the "I use this.  Not often, but I do, so I can't really get rid of it."  There's a lot of stuff like that.

A lot.

At least I'd been keeping the papers cleaned up already.

Added: it struck me that the original wording at the start made it sound like I'm on the downslope; I may be, but it's nothing I know about.  I'm just trying to reduce the amount of stuff the kids would have to deal with.

3 comments:

Rick said...

I just want to say, good luck, we're all counting on you.

Steve said...

Why worry about them and what they will have to clean up.....you won't be there anyway.

Birdchaser said...

Yeah, I don't want my family have to put a 40yrd dumpster in the driveway to clean up my junk. Pretty much down to the vinyl albums, the books & the firearms. You never know.