Sunday, February 06, 2022

Well, crap

The turntable in the microwave stopped turning; still heats, but.  One thing I do not need right now is the damn thing shorting out and doing something really troublesome.

Still a slight fever, and it's feeling more like a cold than anything else now.  just not as stuffed-up in the sinuses.  Bleah.

Dammit, there's stuff I need to DO, and I can't with this.  The usual 'when illness strikes' part of me is yelling 'This has been going on for four flippin' days, when will it end!'

Yes, I know, it'll take a few more.  At least it's sunny and warmed up some outside.

By the way, anyone know what Evil Google has screwed up now?  Try to log out, and 'something happened, refresh or try another account' comes up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had that happen several microwaves ago. Found the schematic online, ordered a bearing or other cheap part and fixed it myself. Might be something similar.

Steve said...

Search your cookies in settimgs for the site in question and delete that sires cookies. Reboot and try again.