Wednesday, February 09, 2022

I haven't written much about noisy stuff lately

because I haven't been doing much.  This time of year makes it hard, throw in all the other crap to deal with and hasn't been much time.  Now add in the arthritis problems, and it makes it difficult at times.  

So not a lot of shooting lately.  Still enjoyable, but need to work at doing more.  Of course, I also need to figure out when to do the knee repair stuff, which will take some time.

I need either a lot more time, or just a new body.

I should note that the fever seems to be gone and, aside from a slight lingering headache(which may be from general stress), I seem fine.  Tire quickly, but that's not a real problem.  And yes, I'm still taking the vitamins and zinc, and the multi-vitamin I was taking before gives copper to help with the zinc.  With the temperature up & downs and all the other stuff, they can't hurt.

No comments: