Tuesday, February 08, 2022

I think he's right, this is predatory

"You won't have sex with a lesbian who has a dick?  You transphobe, you don't belong in public!"  At the least you've got someone with a mental problem who doesn't/won't understand limits; at most it's "I can make women have sex with me!  And if they don't I can ruin them!"

And there's been a bunch of cases reported, mostly women pushed into having sex with a 'trans woman' with a penis because "Am I not being transphobic if I don't?"  Which is bullshit, but when you've got a lot of yourself tied up in your PC self-image, you can be manipulated that way.  There's also been the other way: "I'm a woman, why won't you date me?  Or have sex with me?"
"Because I don't date or sleep with people with a dick."
"You hater!  You transphobe!"  Etc.

Sooner or later someone's going to wind up dead over this crap(if it hasn't happened already).

No comments: